If you have been wanting to try it but find veganism too daunting and don’t know where to start, or if you are looking for a health challenge, here it is… Join the Cape Town Vegan Challenge from 1 April to 1 May 2015. Just do it, it will be a great adventure, your body will love you for it and we are here in support. Do it for your health, do it for the planet, do it for the animals.
Plant is pleased to support the Cape Town Vegan Challenge 2015. To encourage you along the way, we are offering all active participants a 10% discount on meals at Plant from 1 April to 1 May 2015. Now that is a great offer, so why not sign up for the challenge today?
Join this event if you want to sign up or support, and join the group if you’d like to share your experiences with others taking the challenge:
Join Vegilicious in April for a month-long challenge to try vegan – we’ll be here for support! We have a solid event-lineup, check it out:
- 29 March: Cowspiracy Screening + CTVC Launch:
- 1 April: Supper Club:
- 6 April: Bring ‘n Braai:
- 9 April: Cooking Class:
- 12 April: Film Screening (TBC)
- 17 April: Supper Club (TBC)
- 19 April: Speciesism Screening:
- 24-27 April: Fully-catered weekend away in Greyton:
- 29 April: Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale:
- 1 May: Vegan Cheese & Wine Evening (TBC)